Can't scan/update summoner achievements

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on Elophant.

Forum » Site & Client Support » Can't scan/update summoner achievements
Quote | PM | +Rep by 09enomis » December 14, 2016 1:55am | Report
HELLO,

I have had my account since 2014 and have never been able to update or see my achievemenrs. My summoner is verified and otherwise everything else seems to work fine.

I have tried to find help through forums but couldn't find anything useful.

Would really apreciate any kind of help!

Thanks!!

09enomis

Unremarkable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shake1204 » December 24, 2016 7:56am | Report
i am having the same issue, if you find something out plz post back on the forum

Shake1204

Quote | PM | +Rep by Wofrido » December 25, 2016 9:10pm | Report
This has been happen for awhile but they haven't done anything yet.

Wofrido

Quote | PM | +Rep by Valkraz » December 28, 2016 7:49am | Report
Same issue here. Hopefully they do something about it soon. I like achievements!

Valkraz

Quote | PM | +Rep by dejviiisek96cz » February 3, 2017 3:58pm | Report
The support is so ******ed there, we cant get any answer, cancerous support team ignoring their members, the all they do is spamming ADs so they make money... they dont care.

dejviiisek96cz

Quote | PM | +Rep by 09enomis » September 27, 2017 11:56am | Report
Almost a year later... Still having the same issue :( .... ABSOLUTELY 0 Support. Would really appreciate an answer even if it is that you cant do **** about it.

Thx.

09enomis

Unremarkable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » September 27, 2017 5:48pm | Report
We are unable to fix achievements as the code base is inaccessible and it would require a complete rewrite. Please see our statement regarding the status of Elophant features.

I'm very sorry about our lack of communication in the past. I'll be on the site regularly if you have any more questions or concerns in the future.

PsiGuard
<NA Community Manager>

Unremarkable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!