Elophant Client Retired

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on Elophant.

Forum » News » Elophant Client Retired
Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » May 23, 2017 2:39pm | Report
Hey everyone, as you may have noticed if you've frequented the forums or tried to use the client recently, the Elophant client is not compatible with the new League of Legends updated client. We've been unable to update the client for a while but left it up since it still worked on some operating systems on the legacy client. Now that the Elophant client is entirely nonfunctional, it's time to say goodbye. :(

As a reminder, achievements are still present, but bugged. If you scan a game with one of the newer champions from Bard onwards, your achievements will be wiped. Unfortunately, we cannot fix this bug or retrieve lost achievements. Read here for more information.

PsiGuard
<NA Community Manager>

Unremarkable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hong oi » June 16, 2017 10:24am | Report
I just made an account for nothing! wanted to see how many skins i have. FAIL!

Hong oi

Unremarkable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 19Akane92 » June 20, 2017 10:41am | Report
same ...

19Akane92

Quote | PM | +Rep by SKRICKMOG » June 22, 2017 10:21pm | Report
Apparently, you can still update your skins, somehow. There's a guy who pretty much have all skins, and is able to update his skins tab,- Evidence, is that he has Dawnbringer Riven and Nightbringer Yasuo. Here's a link,- http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/na/23952965/skins

I really want to know how he does this.

If this is obvious or something, i'm sorry for making this comment.

Cheers.
I suck a lol

SKRICKMOG

Quote | PM | +Rep by antho974 » June 26, 2017 1:16am | Report
Hello!
Is your client is writing in what langague of programmation?
Is it open source?
Thanks in advance for answers!

antho974

Quote | PM | +Rep by Sephira » July 7, 2017 1:59pm | Report
Hong oi wrote:

I just made an account for nothing! wanted to see how many skins i have. FAIL!

Sephira

Quote | PM | +Rep by SnapOfGinger » July 14, 2017 10:39am | Report
Will you guys possible implement a feature where we can add the skins we have bought without the client?

SnapOfGinger

Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » July 16, 2017 12:16am | Report
antho it's not open source. No idea what language.

SnapofGinger I assume you mean adding them manually? There'd be no way to do it automatically without a new version of the Elophant client (or something similar) and I expect it'd be equally hard to verify it. At that point all we would do is have an area to display skins. Score would be pointless since people could claim they own any skin they want and we wouldn't be able to verify it.

I could be wrong (I'm not a dev) but I wouldn't count on something like that happening. At least not soon.

PsiGuard
<NA Community Manager>

Unremarkable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by panzar01 » July 24, 2017 6:31pm | Report
Sooo elophant overall is pretty much dead :C

panzar01

Quote | PM | +Rep by 2cairopolis » July 31, 2017 11:30am | Report
**** elophant lol

2cairopolis

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!