The end of Elophant

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on Elophant.

Forum » Site & Client Support » The end of Elophant
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kasilias » May 13, 2017 1:10pm | Report
It really hurts me somewhere inside but it seams that another bastion of old League is going down. With forcing people to use new client and owners of Elophant who are not interested in this site anymore it will likely be shuted down really quiet without saying a word. It's really sad because I was really hoping they will manage to make update but after 2014 something happend and Elophant's client stop getting any update. Site is up so I assume people quit working on that project or owners just stopped playing League and loosed interest in site.

I'm really hoping I'm wrong but I'm leaving here a message to you all, Admins, owners, users and League lovers: Leave here your honest thought and memories with Elophant and meaby... MEABY someone will rescue this place.

With best regards,
Marcel 'Kasilias'

Kasilias

Quote | PM | +Rep by PsiGuard » May 13, 2017 3:20pm | Report
I'm assuming you've seen this thread already, but I'll link it just in case.

I don't know all of the details, but essentially the staff didn't have the resources to keep up with updating the Elophant client or support additional regions. Both the Elophant client and achievements system are unable to be updated or bugfixed at this point, which is a shame. I can assure you that the devs are just as disappointed in this outcome and didn't just lose interest in the site or anything like that.

We'll have to wait to see what the future holds for this site. There are still a lot of statistics that aren't hosted on MOBAFire, so I expect those tools will be sticking around one way or another.

PsiGuard
<NA Community Manager>

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!