Achievements Bug Notice

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on Elophant.

Forum » Achievements » Achievements Bug Notice
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » March 3, 2016 1:15pm | Report
First of all, it would be good to read our State of Elophant post.

There is currently a very bad bug concerning achievement scanning. If you scan a game with Bard, Ekko, Tahm Kench, Kindred, Illaoi or Jhin it will fail and wipe all your current achievements.

Please be aware of this bug if you want to keep scanning for achievements. For more information on this bug and the state of development please read the State of Elophant post linked above.

Mowen

Notable (31)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zmeister » March 14, 2016 8:10am | Report
Is there anyway to restore my achievements i had some very hard ones to get..... spent a years worth of timeon here. Put my faith in this program and i lossed all my given progress..... I will never use this site again and no longer refer it to any1 if this is the love that is shown!!! so mad!!

Not to mention half of the champions i used progress wasnt even reported even though i scanned after every 5 matches!!! ...

Zmeister

Quote | PM | +Rep by Zmeister » March 14, 2016 8:13am | Report
read state of elophant ty for trying. It's addicting!

Zmeister

Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » March 23, 2016 9:29am | Report
Thanks Zmeister. Sorry but we're not positive whether or not we'll be able to restore achievements, but believe me we will do our best to try!

Mowen

Notable (31)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kees Kraai » April 9, 2016 5:52am | Report
had the same problem. seems i lost all archivments.
i cant know anything about this bug when i dont frequently read the forums beforehand.

well. hope you are able to restore them. they were the only reason i used elophant.

EDIT:
i never scanned any game with elophant. that cant be the reason in my case.
perhaps this bug appears for everyone in the game - when one of the named champs participate?!?

Kees Kraai

Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » April 21, 2016 4:13pm | Report
@Kaes Kraai - you have to scan your games to get achievements, sorry more accurately if you hit the "Update Achievements" button that is what I'm talking about.

But yes, if there is any of the named champs in your last 10 games, and you scan, that's what will break your achievements.

Mowen

Notable (31)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GaraPoes » June 19, 2016 1:47pm | Report
Is this problem still occurring?

GaraPoes

Quote | PM | +Rep by Death Rex » June 21, 2016 5:30pm | Report
My Archievements were wiped out as well, if I want to scan again, it just says that I have none. The archievements are the only reason for me to stay as well, sorry if it sounds like a douchebag, but this site is in general slow and has many bugs.

Death Rex

Unremarkable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » June 23, 2016 9:21am | Report
Yes the achievements bug is still an issue. You can be sure we'll update this thread / post in the news if it is fixed.

Sorry to hear that Death Rex, but that is understandable. We're not sure if / when we can fix achievements. :/

Mowen

Notable (31)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagicFather » July 11, 2016 7:54am | Report
Rip, I didn't have many but I was still proud of them xD
I can live without them, but I can't scan for achievements anymore and it says
"Please Log In and Edit your profile", it's the only thing that annoys me xD
Rip, hope you guys can fix it sooner or later though

MagicFather

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!